The Atomic Force Microscope System - Bruker Dimension Icon with ScanAsyst® for scanning probe microscopy is capable of nanoscale surface topography and morphology measurements of a range of different surface types producing high resolution, three-dimensional images by scanning a sharp probe over the sample surface. In addition, this AFM is equipped with the most common mechanical and electrical scanning probe microscopy modes, such as lateral force, magnetic force, electrostatic force, surface potential and piezoresponse microscopy.
- NanoScope® analysis software
- Integrated acoustic and vibration isolation enclosure
- Regular contact mode and tapping mode
- Peak Force QNM software maps nano-mechanical properties while simultaneously imaging sample topography at high resolution
- Probe tip resolution ~ 5 nm