The NeoScope JCM-5000 benchtop SEM complements both optical microscopes and traditional SEMs in the lab, and can be configured for advanced analytical applications. This compact electron microscope is simple to operate. It features powerful electron optics typical for an SEM, with up to 60,000X magnification.
- Automatic image formation after sample introduction within 3 minutes
- High resolution (60,000X) and large depth of field
- Advanced automatic functions (focus, stigmation, brightness/contrast)
- High and low vacuum modes
- Three selectable accelerating voltages
- Secondary electron and solid state backscattered electron detectors
- Large sample coverage (up to 70 mm diameter)