The LIV from BoTest is a system for functionality testing of organic electronics. It establishes characterization data for OLEDs, OPVs, organic sensors, and other organic semiconductor devices.
Areas of application:
- Functionality testing of organic electronics devices
- Light-IV characterization of OLED
- IV characterization of OPVs and organic sensors
- Lifetime testing of OLEDs at constant current / voltage
- Lifetime testing of OPVs at fixed bias voltage, Umpp, or Uoc and at different light levels
- PC controlled source measure unit