- Organic semiconductors, organic photovoltaics.
- Excited states spectroscopy.
- Modeling of transient opto-electronic phenomena (bimolecular recombination, energetic disorder, energy levels, densities of states, etc.).
- Excitons binding energies, charge transfer states energy.
Nongeminate recombina-tion in neat P3HT and P3HT:PCBM blend films
J. Gorenflot, M. C. Heiber, A. Baumann, J. Lorrmann, M. Gunz, A. Kaempgen, V. Dyakonov and...
The Journal of Applied Physics, 114 (14):144502, (2014)
Detailed study of N,N’–(diisopropylphenyl)– terrylene-3,4:11,12-bis(dicarboximide) as electron acceptor for solar c...
J. Gorenflot, A. Sperlich, A. Baumann, D. Rauh, A. Vasilev, C. Li, M. Baumgarten, C. Deibe...
solar cells application. Synthetic Metals, 161(23 24):2669, 2012 , (2012)
Absence of postnanosecond charge carrier relaxation in poly(3-hexylthiophene)/fullerene blends
T. J. Savenije, D. H. K. Murthy, M. Gunz, J. Gorenflot, L. D. A. Siebbeles, V. Dyakonov, a...
The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 2(12):1368, (2011)
Energy levels and exciton binding energy in the conjugated polymer poly(3-hexyl thiophene)
C. Deibel, D. Mack, J. Gorenflot, A. Schoell, S. Krause, F. Reinert, D. Rauh, and V. Dyako...
Physical Re- view B, 81:085202, (2010)
- Ph.D. in Physics, University of Würzburg, Germany, 2015
- M.Sc in Physics, Louis Pasteur University, Strasbourg, France, 2006
- M.Sc in Engineering, Louis Pasteur University, Strasbourg, France, 2006
- 2015: Postdoctoral Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Mainz, Germany
Scientific and Professional Memberships
- Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft (DPG)
- KAUST Solar Center (KSC)
- Division of Physical Science and Engineering (PSE)