KSC Summer School and Internship Program
The KSC Internship Program aims to attract talented master or final year undergraduate students considering a research career addressing the challenges of solar energy conversion, to apply for a stipend to attend the KSC Internship Program.
We have offerd15 stipends which cover travel and accommodation, as well as a living allowance.
Awardees will attend the KSC Summer School from 1st - 4th July.
Experts from KSC and TU Delft will guide you through tutorial lectures on:
- PV fundamentals.
- Design of material for solar energy conversion.
- Electrical Characterization tools for PV devices.
- Silicon solar cells.
- PV systems.
Develop your practical skills in the KSC laboratory sessions:
- Silicon preparation and characterization.
- Organic Photovoltaics: preparation and characterization.
- Semi-conducting thin film and material characterization.
After completing the summer school, you can then put your skills to use during an extended stay as an intern with a summer research project in the world-class KSC laboratories from July to September.
Located next to the Red Sea, you will be able to participate in the full range of recreational activities available on campus.
Creating a Bright Future Together