Photonic manipulation and photothermal conversion for spectrally selective solar harvesting, thermal management, solar evaporation, and radiative cooling.
1. "Surface Photon‐Engineered Infrared‐Black Metametal Enabled Enhancement of Heat Dissipation." Tian, Yanpei, et al. Advanced Functional Materials: 2205016, (2022)
2. "Subambient daytime cooling enabled by hierarchically architected all-inorganic metapaper with enhanced thermal dissipation." Tian, Yanpei, et al. Nano Energy 96: 107085, (2022)
3. "A new strategy towards spectral selectivity: Selective leaching alloy to achieve selective plasmonic solar absorption and infrared suppression." Tian, Yanpei, et al. Nano Energy 92: 106717, (2022)
4. "Recyclable and efficient ocean biomass-derived hydrogel photothermal evaporator for thermally-localized solar desalination." Tian, Yanpei, et al. Desalination 523: 115449, (2022)
5. "Superhydrophobic and recyclable cellulose-fiber-based composites for high-efficiency passive radiative cooling." Tian, Yanpei, et al. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 13.19: 22521-22530, (2021)
6. "Farm-waste-derived recyclable photothermal evaporator." Tian, Yanpei, et al. Cell Reports Physical Science 2.9: 100549, (2021)
2021-now, Postdoctoral fellow, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.
Research Interests Keywords
Near-field radiative heat
Solar steam generation